Berwick & District A & H Society Champ Show - 25th February

Waggy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no vehicle passes in your envelopes, because the cricket club decided you did not need to prove you were a dog person if you either had a dog in the car or a dog trailer.

Thanks for the info :)

Thanks Sway. I wish more gate attendedants realised this fact.

An aggie show in the middle of no where in NSW are strict that you have to produce passes. even though you

are in a car with interstate plates, dog in the back plus more in the attached dog trailer. We certaintly didn't all the way from Vic

to see the cattle judging at their show.

BB

I have found that most of the Ag Shows will charge to come in and parking also. If there is no pass then I assume that is what they will want - saying this, if it is a free entry for dog competitors then that is a bonus but I wouldn't hold your breath! Doesn't seem right when we pay entry fees plus we are part of the spectacle for the paying public.

Thanks Sway. I wish more gate attendedants realised this fact.

An aggie show in the middle of no where in NSW are strict that you have to produce passes. even though you

are in a car with interstate plates, dog in the back plus more in the attached dog trailer. We certaintly didn't all the way from Vic

to see the cattle judging at their show.

BB

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Havent heard anything about change of judge for group 3 vs warrnambool that we were also contemplating.. entered because of results last time he judged hopefully we arent left in the dark over this :) Will hang on tenterhooks cos might decide not to go depending on the change- 34c is a little hot for my liking :p

The dog area is across the creek seperated by a foot bridge, so guessing that you may need to pay to go look at the rest of the show, but the dogs are in a public access area

Edited by Edpra

Just saw the forecast on the news - 37 degrees !!!! We may give it a miss if the forecast remains that hot by Saturday - our dogs don't show to well in extreme heat & it is a pity the show is starting later too. Hope the forecast is wrong!!