Has Any One Tried This Yet?

doglove

My sales rep gave me a bag to try, the dogs loved it and seemed to be doing well on it, but I couldn't stand the smell (smelt like milk gone off :vomit: )

Interesting about the off milk comment? Did you find it was comparable to the other brands on the market, I thought that the price looked good, in fact I think there was a buy one get one free offer?

My sales rep gave me a bag to try, the dogs loved it and seemed to be doing well on it, but I couldn't stand the smell (smelt like milk gone off :vomit: )

Interesting about the off milk comment? Did you find it was comparable to the other brands on the market, I thought that the price looked good, in fact I think there was a buy one get one free offer?

Comparable in what way do you mean, ingredients/cost?? I'd have to check the price, as I said it was a free bag to try before deciding to stock it in my store.

Comparable in what way do you mean, ingredients/cost?? I'd have to check the price, as I said it was a free bag to try before deciding to stock it in my store.

Value for money in what you get health wise for your dog? I was sceptical with the buy one get one free offer, it looks great and ticks all the boxes for my dogs health but I noticed it is about $20 per bag cheaper?

• 4 months later...

Too much grain for my liking sadly, we have a shortage of Australian products.

eta

The Tuna one sounded ok till I read the ingredients it is full of chicken as well as the grains

Edited by Crisovar

The ingredient list reminded me of Hills to be honest. We stocked it at my work for a short time, the only one that looked half decent was the Sensitive skin one, but still not fab.

But we only sold, seriously, like less than 10 bags in 3 months (most of those little bags on a buy one get one free offer). My boss got rid of it, good riddance!