Dog Boarding Perth

chicko

We use The Paw House - we'd never boarded our girl before (we'd had her for 5 years at that stage) and weren't sure how she'd go in kennels as we didn't know her previous history except that the person who owned her before us had bought her from Shenton Park Dogs Home. We were worried that she might think she was being left at the dog's home again! She stressed quite badly when I dropped her there, but from all reports within a day or so, she was fine and was pretty much "queen of the kennels!" LOL. Claire and Leigh, who run the place, are really nice people and our girl LOVES them - we have boarded her there 3 times now, the longest period being for about 6 weeks, and she has always come home fit as a flea and full of bounce - not bad for a dog who is around 12 years old!

They have all different sizes of kennels and runs, including some REALLY big ones that are designed for boarding dogs together from the same family, which can fit 3 large dogs, or 2 giant ones!

Their website doesn't say that they're booked out for Easter yet, but it does state that there is a minimum 5 day booking over that period.

Edited by spikey

If you can be bothered driving, Moore River Boarding kennels are the BEST. Mine adore it there....they throw themselves out of the car and run to their kennel!!! (after licking the owner to death!)

Yes my girls have stated here too, it's lovely and so are the owners.

I use Hey You Pet Resort in Canning Vale, they are fantastic!! My dog is DA and they have no qualms with having her there and never had any issues. The kennel is kept at a great standard too.

after the 7 i narrowed it down to, they are all booked out except 2 so going to inspect and see what i think.

loopy lola house sitter wouldnt work with the 3 here and id prefer them to be in a kennel, peace of mind, wont get out etc.