K9pro Online Shop Great Customer Service

sunnyjohn

All my stuff from K9Pro has always arrived extremely quickly. The only clunky thing is the payment i.e no direct payment online, you have to pay and then email but that's no biggie. I've been happy with the speed and also the condition of the goods when they arrive.

Hey KTB, we have paypal as a payment option which is all automated, as well as direct debit (payment details are emailed through automatically). Unless I've misunderstood you I'm not sure what you mean :o

Edited by huski

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey KTB, we have paypal as a payment option, as well as direct debit (payment details are emailed through automatically). Unless I've misunderstood you I'm not sure what you mean :o

Must have changed :) When I bought stuff before, I had to place the order then pay then send an email with receipt details. Like I said, it didn't really bother me and I certainly never had any delivery problems!

Edited by koalathebear

Hey KTB, we have paypal as a payment option, as well as direct debit (payment details are emailed through automatically). Unless I've misunderstood you I'm not sure what you mean :o

Must have changed :) When I bought stuff before, I had to place the order then pay then send an email with receipt details. Like I said, it didn't really bother me and I certainly never had any delivery problems!

No worries KTB! And thank you for your lovely feedback. Paypal has always been an option since we've had the store and it's instant, but with direct debit obviously we need to wait till the money clears in our account, and we like you to send us an email letting us know the receipt number for the deposit so we can match the funds when they come through.

I always use paypal because I am impatient :laugh:

Edited by huski

Huski,

Check the link to the store in your signature - I just tried it and it has a comma instead of a . in 1 place so doesnt work. Easy enough for me to fix and am now about to have a look around but thought you would like to know :)

Huski,

Check the link to the store in your signature - I just tried it and it has a comma instead of a . in 1 place so doesnt work. Easy enough for me to fix and am now about to have a look around but thought you would like to know :)

Thanks so much Piper! All fixed now, so glad someone noticed and let me know, how daft am I?? :laugh:

I have to say between the people in this thread, previous threads and people I know IRL, a LOT of products from K9pro seem to be going missing in the post. I don't know if this is something that's happening with the post across the board or is a k9pro specific issue?

Don't order anything from Topbuy if you actually want to receive the product. I am still waiting for something I ordered last year! They don't answer enquiries either.

I've never had a problem with either.. :shrug:

What a great rap for a small business :) fantastic!!

I'm yet to order anything but have my eye on a couple of things :)

Thanks Cavstar!

I always have my eye on a couple of things, it's why my house is overflowing with dog gear :laugh: :laugh:

Guest Panzer Attack!

Are you guys having problems with your email? I sent an email with the intent of booking in for the distance learning courses and never got a reply. This was on Christmas Eve. Then I sent another one midway through January and once again no reply :( If there is an issue please let me know so I know what to do. I've been told by a few people that the service for K9Pro is great so I was pretty disappointed but it was probably my fault!

Either that or I asked too many questions :laugh:

Are you guys having problems with your email? I sent an email with the intent of booking in for the distance learning courses and never got a reply. This was on Christmas Eve. Then I sent another one midway through January and once again no reply :( If there is an issue please let me know so I know what to do. I've been told by a few people that the service for K9Pro is great so I was pretty disappointed but it was probably my fault!

They where closed early January. I dont know if this was reflected on the website? Also, the training in drive courses are being reformulated and they'll only be available in march, I think. Steve also gets regular emails from most past clients with weekly/monthly updates so I'm not surprised the odd email goes astray _it has happened to me and I just resend with a note.

Everything I've ordered has arrived. Australia post are shocking and if you order anything of value get the insurance option.

Edited by megan_

We would have been closed on Christmas Eve and then Steve was away in January so it may have just gotten lost - if you want resend it to me and I can help you out :) [email protected]

As Megan said our DLPs are currently unavailable as Steve is redesigning them but we are aiming to have them ready by the end of next month :)

Thanks everyone for the great feedback :thanks:

Hi Mirawee

Customer service is a priority for us - we give everyone the option to insure their order, it is available for a small extra charge if people want that added security.

However it would cost us more to insure every order which would mean an increase on product prices. We find our customers prefer that we keep our prices as low as possible (and we are very competitive with our product prices) with the choice to pay extra for insurance if they want it.

unfortunately I wasnt given the option of postage insurance, australia post tried to fobb it off by saying it was never sent from the place K9Pro sent it from :laugh: ive never had a package not arrive before aside from this one... these things happen and im not pissed off about it, far from it!! just much more careful about ordering online now! :D despite this happening I do intend on ordering a harness from K9Pro this year but I will be getting the postage insurance ;)

unfortunately I wasnt given the option of postage insurance, australia post tried to fobb it off by saying it was never sent from the place K9Pro sent it from :laugh: ive never had a package not arrive before aside from this one... these things happen and im not pissed off about it, far from it!! just much more careful about ordering online now! :D despite this happening I do intend on ordering a harness from K9Pro this year but I will be getting the postage insurance ;)

Hey Roguedog

If it was years ago, you would probably have bought from us when we were still K9 Force - we basically are a different business now in many ways and didn't have the online store then like we do now so insurance wouldn't have been an option. We did still stock some products then but only a few things and not to the volume we have now.

I am really glad you are getting a harness through us - which one were you looking at?

Hi Huski, what harness would you recommend for car travel only ?

Hey RL1, none of our harnesses are made specifically for car travel (they are mostly all designed for training purposes) but they can suit that purpose. I like either of the Dean and Tyler harnesses (http://www.k9pro.com.au/categories/Dog-Harnesses/Nylon-Harnesses/) as that's what I use. They are light weight but really durable :)

Huski,

Thanks so much Piper! All fixed now, so glad someone noticed and let me know, how daft am I?? :laugh:

I've been trying to tell you that for years :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've been trying to tell you that for years :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rolleyes: I've been waiting for you or Steve to make a comment like that :laugh:

:thumbsup: finally beat him at something :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by BC4ME