K9pro Online Shop Great Customer Service

sunnyjohn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Huski, I tried getting into the thread you linked that mentioned something about a DOL discount for K9 Pro? Says it doesn't exist?

Sorry CBD, it's in off topic and you need a certain number of posts to see it. I'll PM you the discount code :)

Hey Huski, I tried getting into the thread you linked that mentioned something about a DOL discount for K9 Pro? Says it doesn't exist?

Sorry CBD, it's in off topic and you need a certain number of posts to see it. I'll PM you the discount code :)

Ooh, I can't get into off topic yet either. Even though I've been here more than twice a day for 4 years, I havent had a lot to say :laugh:

I'd love it if you could PM me also please Huski :)

Yes well Maree, wasn't spelling was it? Lol bet me? Lol

You know it's bad when Steve catches you on a spelling error, Maree :rofl: :rofl:

I know..... I think I'll just go and hide back under my rock and try and stay out of trouble :rolleyes: :bolt:

Ooh, I can't get into off topic yet either. Even though I've been here more than twice a day for 4 years, I havent had a lot to say :laugh:

I'd love it if you could PM me also please Huski :)

No worries Kahlua, PM sent :)

Error??? :confused:

What Error???? :confused: :confused:

Thank God for the Edit Button :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LOL we all saw it Maree!

I have purchased two crates. A large soft crate nearly a year ago. It was delivered to the Gold Coast in less than 48 hours. Then last week I bought a large wire crate. Took a little longer this time but I can see why. Excellent products, price and service! Couldn't be happier. OK, maybe if I knew about a DOL discount. ;)

unfortunately I wasnt given the option of postage insurance, australia post tried to fobb it off by saying it was never sent from the place K9Pro sent it from :laugh: ive never had a package not arrive before aside from this one... these things happen and im not pissed off about it, far from it!! just much more careful about ordering online now! :D despite this happening I do intend on ordering a harness from K9Pro this year but I will be getting the postage insurance ;)

Hey Roguedog

If it was years ago, you would probably have bought from us when we were still K9 Force - we basically are a different business now in many ways and didn't have the online store then like we do now so insurance wouldn't have been an option. We did still stock some products then but only a few things and not to the volume we have now.

I am really glad you are getting a harness through us - which one were you looking at?

oh we are talking 5 years ago?? probably more?? yes back when it was K9 Force.. i really, really want the boss harness: http://www.k9pro.com.au/products/The-Boss-Agitation-Harness.html and also the DT Works (in training) harness: http://www.k9pro.com.au/productimage.php?product_id=282 any discount if I get both at the same time? ;)

oh we are talking 5 years ago?? probably more?? yes back when it was K9 Force.. i really, really want the boss harness: http://www.k9pro.com.au/products/The-Boss-Agitation-Harness.html and also the DT Works (in training) harness: http://www.k9pro.com.au/productimage.php?product_id=282 any discount if I get both at the same time? ;)

The boss is very cool! Though I love the leather in the premium leather harness we make, it's my favourite http://www.k9pro.com.au/products/K9-Pro-Premium-Leather-Harness.html - if only I had an excuse to get one for Daisy :laugh:

I use my DT harness all the time, and our latest editions (Steve's two Malinois pups) practically live in them.

Will PM you re discount :)

Huski, can I please ask what size crate you would reccomend for a french bulldog? :)

Thanks!

Hey FB!

I have a medium sized crate (in both soft and metal) for my beagle who is about 14kg and just over 40cm tall, so I'd say a Frenchie would fit nicely in a small crate, depending on how roomy you wanted it. The measurements for each crate size are on our website too :)

Edited by huski

I was very impressed with the sevice of k9 for my last purchase, from purchase to delivery was 4 days (3 bisness days) quite quick for my area.

Unfortunatly the quality wasnt what was expected, as there is nothing i can do about it, i would recomend if you are going to make a purchases see if you know anyone with the same product so you can see if it is what you expect before you buy.

I was very impressed with the sevice of k9 for my last purchase, from purchase to delivery was 4 days (3 bisness days) quite quick for my area.

Unfortunatly the quality wasnt what was expected, as there is nothing i can do about it, i would recomend if you are going to make a purchases see if you know anyone with the same product so you can see if it is what you expect before you buy.

Hey Rainy - sorry to hear you weren't happy with the quality of your purchase. Do you mind if I ask what it was and what the problem was? Your feedback will help us prevent other customers from experiencing a similar issue :)