K9pro Online Shop Great Customer Service

sunnyjohn

Hav sent an email to k9 huski, i wont voice my issues here as i dont want to do wrong by troy and accidently get him in trouble.

No worries Rainy. If you could email it to me at [email protected] that would be super - Steve doesn't generally handle customer service or order related emails :) thanks for your feedback!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit disappointed I placed an order on 7th March so it could be done on the 8th and I would get it on Friday in time for the weekend and paid for Express Delivery with tracking for $11.50 it hasn't turned up and when I tried tracking the item it came up as number not recognized so I tried ringing K9pro twice sat on the phone and it disconnected both times after a certain time I've sent an email but now it is the long weekend and no items or able to check what has happened!

Bit disappointed I placed an order on 7th March so it could be done on the 8th and I would get it on Friday in time for the weekend and paid for Express Delivery with tracking for $11.50 it hasn't turned up and when I tried tracking the item it came up as number not recognized so I tried ringing K9pro twice sat on the phone and it disconnected both times after a certain time I've sent an email but now it is the long weekend and no items or able to check what has happened!

Hey Wolfgirl

I'm sorry you are disappointed. We don't ship items every day, so your order would be express post from the day it leaves here not the day you place the order. We do make this clear in the shipping FAQ on our website. We wish we could ship items every day but unfortunately we just don't have capacity do this at the moment :(

Also apologies you couldn't get through to us on the phone - Steve has been on the office phone most of today so not sure if that was why!

Well if you don't ship everyday why charge people $11.50 for Express Post with tracking????? The email said it was shipped yesterday and the tracking number is non existent, I paid the higher rate for Express Post and expected it to be delivered within that time frame!

Well if you don't ship everyday why charge people $11.50 for Express Post with tracking????? The email said it was shipped yesterday and the tracking number is non existent, I paid the higher rate for Express Post and expected it to be delivered within that time frame!

Hi Wolfgirl

The express post shipping option is there so it is express post from the time it leaves, not the time the order is placed. We explain this here on our website.

Our post office doesn't scan express post items when they receive them to be shipped, it bugs us (it bugs me when I get things shipped up to me!) but unfortunately we can't do anything about that. Your order was definitely shipped on Thursday afternoon, if it's not received by the next business day (that will be Tuesday if you have a PH on Monday) we will raise a dispute for you.

I've also sent you an email :)