Top Show Dog 2011 Victoria

Pockets

I used to breed GSD and they are special to me. But i love my pugs. It would be lovely if my boy was "up against" yours because Beau loves Buffy and it gets him up on his toes. I believe there is 5 pugs eligible and hopefully all five will be there.

I used to breed GSD and they are special to me. But i love my pugs. It would be lovely if my boy was "up against" yours because Beau loves Buffy and it gets him up on his toes. I believe there is 5 pugs eligible and hopefully all five will be there.

I know one that wont be there Jane. what date is it on?

I was so excited to receive an invite, would be great to see a rare breed/Leonberger there.

SO shattered when I saw the date, clashes with my engagement party :( which most our friends/family who show will be at also.

I've asked Indy to win an in show this year so we get invited back next year. Lol. Won't hold my breathe though! :)

Our Ziggy was invited for the DOY comp and his Uncle Capatain is invited too!

March 17 could be an interesting night.

With the BAR open I wonder if there will be a booze bus near by to catch the silly persons who'll drink & drive.

Does anyone remeber how late it went last year?

BB

My boy Axle was invited but I had already decided to have a dog free day and spend it with my extremely generous, dog show tolerant, husband! Yes, it would be nice to represent the breed but I saw it as just another show. I may have considered it if they had announced the judges - pointless with a Border Terrier if the judges have no association with Terriers or empathy for the breed. If we want a night out we will do something we both enjoy not just me.

My boy Axle was invited but I had already decided to have a dog free day and spend it with my extremely generous, dog show tolerant, husband! Yes, it would be nice to represent the breed but I saw it as just another show. I may have considered it if they had announced the judges - pointless with a Border Terrier if the judges have no association with Terriers or empathy for the breed. If we want a night out we will do something we both enjoy not just me.

Was great to be invited .... I have 2 qualified for Top Dog and another for Top Puppy.

We have a function that evening that I really can't get out of (family thing) ... and I

wouldn't send them with anyone else....

Would have been just my luck to have judges I probably wouldn't enter under at a normal

show anyway ... but then of course you never know :) :)

Edited by Dellcara

thanks Pockets :D:D:D she is definately a spunk hehehe her first show in junior sunday eik!!

Im very partial to the odd shep as well! i would love one but i dont think i would have the time to put in to one at the moment sadley but def a one day doggie :D:D:D