Show Products

Toujour

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, probably not the best idea in Summer, but like you said, you can just get changed before going in :)

This is how it can look with white pants and a bright jacket with a black dog :) This was taken last weekend at around 1.30pm, white pants had been worn since 5.30am, but had track pants covering them for most of the day, still looking clean and bright :D Of course, a better body and head would have helped the look too - but you can only work with what you've got :laugh: - good thing Nova is pretty! :laugh:

11months3.jpg

You will want pants that are pretty resistant to creasing so they don't get all scrunched under your trackies, but you really want that for show clothes anyway - I got these from Vinnies - I think they are uniform type pants.

ETA: OH, and Suitable Suits is another Facebook one - I got my green jacket for $15 from them, and have also purchased a couple of other jackets and skirts (if I ever get the courage to wear skirts...), and they are always cheap.

Edited by Allerzeit

Op shops are another great place for Jackets & even pants

I wear white & its easy to stay clean but its just as easy to wear your daggies to the show due to setting up .walking & prep time then pack up time .

Generally speaking you would only consider showing in black with a black dog to hide something & that sign tends to go off for judges.

You don't have to wear black though cream,beige plenty of other colour pants out there