New Vic Microchip Advertising Rules

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We decided to run on the black male but l feel l could'nt advertise him online at the moment anyway with someone else using his number, it makes me look dodgy like l don't screen my buyers or take puppies back if they don't work out / circumstances change.

I doubt that this pup even exists ........just another scammer pinching parts of other ads to make theirs sound genuine :confused:

Well there's a thought.!!!!! You could be right. I never thought of that. :)

Update, l just got home from a weekend of showing and found a reply to my return email with a phone number, l rand the number and it's a Tassie number listing says the pup is in Melbourne. Anyway the guy asked which puppy l wanted to buy and when l questioned if he was in Tassie or Melbourne he insisted he was in Melbourne and l could collect the puppy from the city then he hung up :mad

Update, l just got home from a weekend of showing and found a reply to my return email with a phone number, l rand the number and it's a Tassie number listing says the pup is in Melbourne. Anyway the guy asked which puppy l wanted to buy and when l questioned if he was in Tassie or Melbourne he insisted he was in Melbourne and l could collect the puppy from the city then he hung up :mad

Looks like Loopy Lola could be right and the pup may not exhist.

As I said before you could always speak to the fraud squad.

So, from the initial email when they said lots of people were after the pup and you had to basically pass their test, to just being able to pick up the pup? If you were close to Melbourne I'd say yes I'll take her and see what happens!

Sad that people will go to these lengths to try and scam someone :/