Newcastle + Blacktown This Weeked

Hey guys, I had planned on making the trek from Dubbo to Newcastle this afternoon for the double shows tomorrow at hillsborough, then onto Blacktown for Sunday.

I had seen that Blacktown was hoping to still continue, but wondering what the weather was like and the likelihood that either of these shows will be cancelled, or if I might get flooded in trying to get to them or show? I need to be able to get back to Dubbo for work on monday.. haha!

Tossing up if it is worth it if I might get flooded or sit in the pouring rain all day.

Anyone local to these can let me know? Anyone else planning on braving it?

If the bridges don't close again at North Richmond & Windsor I will be going - weather forecast looks good.... don't know which way you go though. You should be right from Blacktown over the mountains via Penrith, just have no idea what it will be like between Lithgow and Dubbo.

I live an hour north of newcastle and the weather is picture perfect today. :D But we didn't get the last lot of rain that they did.

I am off too Nabiac tomorrow, so I am hoping for this spectacular weather to continue :thumbsup: