Pakenham Ag Society

Group 2 RU: Smooth

Baby: smooth

Minor smooth (knocked me out :(..but he did get BOB ;)

Puppy....

Junior: Aussie

Sorry don't know rest I was wrestiling dogs!! Lol...

Edited by Missymoo

Group SIX

BIG - Newf - CH Deep Love French Eiffel at Paddlepaws (Imp France) :thumbsup:

RUBIG - Pyrenean - Pyrbijour Supreme Royale :thumbsup:

Baby - St Bernard - Lusanne Spittin Image (Imp NZ) :thumbsup:

Minor - Malamute - Darksky Real Wild Moves :thumbsup:

Puppy - Schnauzer - Doenitz Tully :thumbsup:

Junior - RUBIG

Inter - BIG

Aust Bred - Dobe - CH Scharmeland Devil In Disguise :thumbsup:

Open - St Bernard - Gr CH Bernegardens Prison Guard (Imp Nwy) :thumbsup:

Have a such a big brag from Today!!

My first Min Pin Clancy had fantastic day!! He is sparingly shown, but went to Pakenham and his second show in Australian Bred Class, he was handled by my mum to the DCC and then he went onto get Best of Breed with me! He was shortlisted to Final 4 Run (Along with Pap who was BIG, Crested was RUIG and Havanese) for the Best in Group by a good friend of ours Noel (He has Lhasa), and then went onto get Australian Bred in Group!! So excited and just elated and over the moon!!

My recent edition Crested also went Baby in Group as well today!! First time I took home two fringes for separate Classes in Group!

The hold up was Group 1 judging.....almost double the amount of dogs in Group 1 than any other group. I didn't notice the Group 1 judge taking a lunch break, General Specials started immediately after Group 1 specials. Was a very long wait for those in other groups, was a nice day for it though... :laugh:

Congrats on your success Tambaqui.

I hear that the judges had a 45 mins lunch break so general specials didn't start/finish until 4pm? Is that correct?

Did everyone else had a good day?

BB

Thanks!!

Yes sound about right!! Our group judge had his lunch break just before the pugs, we didn't leave the show til after 5, but we were the last toy exhibitors to leave, and there was still some there after we left the grounds.

It was a long day but it was a nice day .... and yes the Group entry was far bigger than every other Group.

Our Judge (Group 1) only took a 30 minute break which I think was pretty damn good ... having been to

shows where they can take an hour or more !!!

I'm sure it would have been disappointing for the "public" if the show had been "done & dusted" too early

as the dog area was quite a large part of the show and it would have looked deserted...