Goats Milk

TrinaJ

Erny, I only get the goats milk in when I have pups. I hope to get it again later in the year if we go ahead with with another litter, buying it in bulk is easy for me because I have 3 freezers for the dogs including a 6 basket ice cream freezer :thumbsup: .

Sorry - yes, you've told me that, and I'd forgotten. I still think of you as the "Goats' milk" person :D. Lol.

:laugh: No worries Erny :D

Stolz sent an email to the people who produced Nanny Goat asking why the prouct was no longer available.... I don't think she would min me sharing their response here:

We are sorry to advise that we have ceased production of UHT Nanny Goat Lane due to the limited supply of raw materials and uneconomic nature of the product.

Yours sincerely,

Ruth James

Dairy Goat Co-operative (N.Z.) Ltd

Stolz sent an email to the people who produced Nanny Goat asking why the prouct was no longer available.... I don't think she would min me sharing their response here:

We are sorry to advise that we have ceased production of UHT Nanny Goat Lane due to the limited supply of raw materials and uneconomic nature of the product.

Yours sincerely,

Ruth James

Dairy Goat Co-operative (N.Z.) Ltd

I know exactly how they feel...with the price of hay and grains these days milking goats is uneconomic for most goat dairys and there are a lot closing up shop. Lets hope the tassie company that make powdered goats milk is doing well. :D