Pre-pregnancy Signs

Mystiqview

But then again someone I know was recently given a solid count of three from ultrasound, from their reliable vet. The bitch whelped 8...

During my girls last litter the vet was certain there were only 2 and she went on to have 8.

Edited by Bjelkier

• 2 months later...

Great topic. Im wondering too and am due for an US this weekend. We have gone super sook as of 2 days ago, total lack of appetite as of 2 days ago and clear discharge which she also had last pregnancy. As you can guess I have just been standing her up ect trying some other methods in this thread :-)

Fingers crossed!!

I've got one

Put one hand on each side of her belly, if you feel puppies moving around they are pregnant.

Hey, works well at 8 and a half weeks in lol

Other than that, my normal sweet affectionate girl turns into a real bitch towards any and all other dogs, none are exempt or free from her wrath!

That look they give you that says " what the heck did you do to me"

The constant mind changing of what foods meet their standards, (must be raw chicken, then yuck,who wants chicken, I want rc starter mousse, then, I really want that mince you were about to use for dinner etc)

The clearest indicator to me so far seems to be the empty bank account the owners get trying to keep the girl happy!

Ruth