Cs6 - Anyone Trying It?

PossumCorner

I think they have a free beta 60 days for the first time. Will look at loading it tomorrow, if that is right. Just now too late, too tired. No sure of my facts, and haven't looked into what changes/improvements/new features are on offer. Be interested if anyone has/might/will try it, and any feedback.

I'll probably download it and have a play around. I'm not a huge Photoshop user so I already don't get all I could out of PSCS5 - but some of the features in CS6 sound interesting. I haven't looked to see what the final upgrade cost will be, but if it's not a total deal, I won't change to 6 after the Beta unless I find something I simply can't live without - and that's not very likely.

• 1 month later...

I got this info in an email this morning ... (from an adobe vendor, so I'm assuming it's correct)

If you own CS3 and earlier, all upgrades will be discontinued by Adobe. This means if you own CS2 or CS3 now, you'll save considerably on the upgrade to CS5.5 with the free upgrade to CS6. Once CS6 is released, you won't be able to upgrade those earlier versions.

(for those who are sitting on old versions)