Dog Tags

There was a link given some time back that had Dog Tags and lovely collars and leads and new beds ( suitable for CKCS )

I thought I saved the link but cant find it now

and cant seem to find the link in search options either

any one remember it Please

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

My favourite place for dog tags is Daisy & Dukes on Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/FancyTag

They are amazingly cheap for what they are, not just crappy printed tags on a bit of thin metal like most out there. They are also fast, 10 days from order to my door from the US. Annnd best of all, Pug proof! Max wears her swimming, and chomps on it when I accidently leave her harness within chomping reach, and it's survived (more than I can say for the printed thin metal ones, which now have lovely teeth marks in them lol)

But I have an obsession with tags, Max has about 10000 of them, I change them regularly :D

I have the same as Smooch and Erny, I love it. Its unique and very good value and was so fast! I also have one of the older style Bow wow tags (not bow wow a similar company i cant remember anymore, but i know ive had it for years - brass with black fill and its never worn out in 6 years)