Entry Form

merlin086

Hi - I'm entering my and my puppies first show and am a little confused exactly what I should put on the entry form. I know that there have been similar questions but nothing that has given me the exact answer.

The entry form looks like this:

Entered in Breed Class Nos. - Is this where I put 6 for Utility?

Entered in Special Class No - Is this where I put 1A for Baby Puppy Bitch?

Also the show which I am entering has 3-6 months Sweepstakes do I put that in

Entered in Special Class No??

Thanks

Hi - I'm entering my and my puppies first show and am a little confused exactly what I should put on the entry form. I know that there have been similar questions but nothing that has given me the exact answer.

Thanks

Entered in Breed Class Nos - 1A for baby puppy bitch

Entered in Special Class No - Sweepstakes

Group no doesn't go on the entry form at all.

Thanks for the quick repy much appreciated

Merlin

a bit off topic BUT I have looked in the threads before and cant find it.

Can someone tell me where I can download Entry forms for Dog shows so I can print on them and have them ready to go ?

Thanks

Im pretty sure in NSW you need an official entry form booklet, or the pre printed ones from Dogs NSW.

I know that Swayd prints them up for clubs etc, but i didn't think we were allowed to just print them off, otherwise i might do that.

But I always use the official ones, as i thought that it was the ONLY way we are allowed to enter in NSW.

You can order them through the stationery order form in the Dogs NSW gazette, or via thier website.

Also you should fill out two entry forms one for 1A Baby Puppy Bitch and one for Sweepstakes. Also check whether the show you are entering has online entries. They are SOOOO much easier!

And good luck with your puppy!

Thanks

When I show in NSW I just print one off, as do most people I know (people from Vic and NSW)

Thank you Sway

These are a bit different to the one I used to use and have lost ( It was exactly the same as the Entry Form book type) Do you know of any forms set out the same way ?

Thanks again

Im pretty sure in NSW you need an official entry form booklet, or the pre printed ones from Dogs NSW.

I know that Swayd prints them up for clubs etc, but i didn't think we were allowed to just print them off, otherwise i might do that.

But I always use the official ones, as i thought that it was the ONLY way we are allowed to enter in NSW.

You can order them through the stationery order form in the Dogs NSW gazette, or via thier website.

I use the dogsoft software... I've never had any complaints or entries returned.

When I show in NSW I just print one off, as do most people I know (people from Vic and NSW)

Sway gave me these sometime ago and there was discussion then about size. I hv just sent my first entries using them and hv my breathe held! Asking around I couldnt find anyone who had had an entry rejected dye to size so will wait and see.

When cutting them everyone ends up a different size and shape. (i am not very crafty - maybe others do better)

Just make sure you cut around the edges of the entry form.

Cheers! Heres hoping. I wondered about buying a guilliotine and then realised I could just buy the forms for less. Talk about cost effective!!

Sway gave me these sometime ago and there was discussion then about size. I hv just sent my first entries using them and hv my breathe held! Asking around I couldnt find anyone who had had an entry rejected dye to size so will wait and see.

When cutting them everyone ends up a different size and shape. (i am not very crafty - maybe others do better)

I have been using Word - Blank Entry From #1 for years, with no problems.

Just make sure you cut around all edges and not just up the middle.

Cutting up the middle to make two pieces of paper makes them to big, you still need to trim them.