Obedience Schools Inner North Brisbane

Hello! We are new to this forum and will be bringing our new Golden Retriever pup home next week!

We have only recently moved to Brisbane and looking for somewhere to do puppy class and ongoing obedience with him.

We are after a trainer/company who uses positive reinforcement techniques.

I will also be after any vet recommendations too!!

We live in Wavell Heights but happy to travel for the right trainer/vet.

Looking forward to any suggestions!

Thanks!

Congrats :)

I personally like the puppy classes at PADS Agility club at Albany Creek. There is also one at Carseldine which isn't too bad, but I can't remember what it's called. Teamwork or something?

The agility club doesn't do "ongoing" obedience, they do puppy classes and then basic obedience, but then move on to stuff that is more focused on getting into agility. But the place at Carseldine does obedience for adult dogs up to competition level. There is an obedience club at Lawnton too, but I personally don't think it's that great. Depends which instructor you get on the night, some are good, some are terrible.

Congratulations on your new arrival :D

I attend PADS and recommend it, they have puppy classes, beginners obedience and motivation and control. The motivation and control is just a rolling class that you can do each week.

There is also Metro at Chermside - they are at Marchant Park across from Chermside shops and I believe they also do puppy classes and obedience. There is also another club at Strathpine which do puppy classes and obedience.

Congrats :)

I personally like the puppy classes at PADS Agility club at Albany Creek. There is also one at Carseldine which isn't too bad, but I can't remember what it's called. Teamwork or something?

The agility club doesn't do "ongoing" obedience, they do puppy classes and then basic obedience, but then move on to stuff that is more focused on getting into agility. But the place at Carseldine does obedience for adult dogs up to competition level. There is an obedience club at Lawnton too, but I personally don't think it's that great. Depends which instructor you get on the night, some are good, some are terrible.

I agree with both of these suggestions PADS and Teamwork. : :thumbsup: They both have a puppy class but Teamwork is a better option is you want ongoing obedience as PADS is an agility club.

Edited by buddy1