Remember Abbey?

Remember the little chi, 'Abbey' I rehomed back in 2010?

Here was her original thread;

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/201749-the-story-of-4945-at-blacktown-pound/

When I rehomed Abbey to a lady called Kerri in WA, I not only found her the bestest home, but at the same time found a great friend. Kerri and I have been in regular contact since Abs went to live with her and I get regular pics and updates of Abs. :thumbsup:

Kerri was there for me when I lost Gyps. I will never forget her crying into the phone with me. She has a heart of gold and has to be one of the most caring people I know, especially when it comes to animals. :heart:

And to think at the time, I was having second thoughts about sending Abs so far away. I am so glad I did because it was meant to be and the best thing for Abs. She fitted in perfectly and is so so happy with Kerri and her fur brother, Rodney. She is absolutely spoiled and loved so dearly, I couldn't of asked for a better home for her. :walkdog:

Abs has matured into a beautiful little girl. She was only 12mths old when I rehomed her and has filled out heaps since then. (see the most recent pic below :laugh: )

Anyways point of this thread is, I got an email tonight from Kerri.

I didn't read it properly and at first, thought she wrote "Abs isn't with us anymore". I swear my heart stopped. I thought the worst, until I read the rest of it and then re-read it again. :rofl:

Here it is;

Hi Rach

I’m sorry about this but Abbey just isn’t happy here anymore and as you can see by the photo she is almost packed and ready to come back to you.

I’ll keep you posted ok.

Regards Kerri

7144457585_3e1f88feb6.jpg

Oh and did I mention Kerri has a great sense of humour? :rofl:

Eta spelling

Edited by k9angel

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

she doesn't have much stuff! surely she could have packed a toy and a bowl :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what a gorgeous little chi and great that you have become such good friends with her mum :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

she doesn't have much stuff! surely she could have packed a toy and a bowl :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what a gorgeous little chi and great that you have become such good friends with her mum :)

You'd think so. :laugh:

She does have her fav. frog toy next to the case ready to go in though. :laugh: She's told me about Abbey and her frog friend before. :scold: Abbey you naughty girl you! :laugh:

It was so funny when we had Ab's here, there was this one particular teddy she took a fancy too, and let's just say, she wanted to be more than friends with it.... :o

This was part of Kerri's reply when I thanked her for the heart attack earlier on. :laugh:

Haha… she's not goin nowhere….notice the big green half dead frog laying face down next to her…well that’s her bonking frog friend hah! ( :rofl: )

Take care

Kerri, Rohodny and Abenini