Foxhound "face"

Nazrelle

Just an update on Bellarell Newline Lacey Face, she became a champion 1 day before turning 8 mths old and has been winning either minor in Group or Minor in show at nearly all her outings as well as 2 RU to BIG, I love my baby face. Also not to be outdone my Whippet bot got his title in the same week as face Bellarell My Lord Muldoon is just 18mths old and is a real sweetheart. This picture of Face was taken at the Grafton show week, my good friends Trevor and Amanda took her down with Muldoon to show for me. The picture of Muldoon was taken after his second Best Head win at the QLD whippet shows earlier this year. 2 homebred champions in one week, gotta be happy with that.:thumbsup:

post-25564-0-56310300-1336742370_thumb.jpg post-25564-0-00451400-1336742673_thumb.jpg

Good on ya mate!!

Huge congrats to you, Doonie and the very cheeky Face, both bred by you. Stunning dogs.

What a wonderful achievement and I could not think of anyone more deserving.

:champagne::cheer::cheers::clap::dancingelephant::happydance2::happydance::party::rock:

Edited by dyzney

Just an update on Bellarell Newline Lacey Face, she became a champion 1 day before turning 8 mths old and has been winning either minor in Group or Minor in show at nearly all her outings as well as 2 RU to BIG, I love my baby face. Also not to be outdone my Whippet bot got his title in the same week as face Bellarell My Lord Muldoon is just 18mths old and is a real sweetheart. This picture of Face was taken at the Grafton show week, my good friends Trevor and Amanda took her down with Muldoon to show for me. The picture of Muldoon was taken after his second Best Head win at the QLD whippet shows earlier this year. 2 homebred champions in one week, gotta be happy with that.:thumbsup:

post-25564-0-56310300-1336742370_thumb.jpg post-25564-0-00451400-1336742673_thumb.jpg

Congratulations!!! You can be very proud of your kids, they are a credit to you!!! :thumbsup: