King Valley Show Schedule

kylienmatt

have seen King Valley advertised in calendar for 22nd June but cant find the schedule in a gazette. Its the day before Wangaratta & its in this month so thought King Valley would be too. Has anybody seen it?

kerrie who i met at Mytrleford is a member of this club, she informed me they missed the cut off date for submitting judges etc to Dogs Vic, so their first show will be next year not this year. hopefully she can confirm this herself as she is on dogs online

Thats a shame if they missed the cut of date, but couldn't they ask to just have it slipped into the plastic bag as

a loose sheet?

Or have it included on the VCA web site? Ozshow or even here?

Emailed to breed clubs (yes I know there would be lots of work involved in that idea.)

BB

Thats a shame if they missed the cut of date, but couldn't they ask to just have it slipped into the plastic bag as

a loose sheet?

Or have it included on the VCA web site? Ozshow or even here?

Emailed to breed clubs (yes I know there would be lots of work involved in that idea.)

BB

It isn't just a case of publishing the schedule. There are rules to be followed and one of those rules (at least in NSW) is to have the schedule and judges contracts into the CC 5 months before the show.

It isn't just a case of publishing the schedule. There are rules to be followed and one of those rules (at least in NSW) is to have the schedule and judges contracts into the CC 5 months before the show.

In Vic it has to be at the VCA 5 months prior to show date IF you want it published in vicDog OR if you don't want it published in Vicdog it has to be there 4 months prior.

IF the club has the schedule into the VCA within the four month time frame why couldn't they ask for it to be slipped into the packaging? Or just advertise it elsewhere???

BB

kerrie who i met at Mytrleford is a member of this club, she informed me they missed the cut off date for submitting judges etc to Dogs Vic, so their first show will be next year not this year. hopefully she can confirm this herself as she is on dogs online

BB I just read this to mean they didn't get the paperwork to the VCA, in the timeframe required, to be approved to hold the show. Not arguing here, just saying how I read this to mean. It isn't just a case of having the schedule in intime to be published.

In Vic it has to be at the VCA 5 months prior to show date IF you want it published in vicDog OR if you don't want it published in Vicdog it has to be there 4 months prior.

IF the club has the schedule into the VCA within the four month time frame why couldn't they ask for it to be slipped into the packaging? Or just advertise it elsewhere???

BB

it couldn't just be slipped in anywhere unless they had actually got the schedule in on time. Which is 5 months prior. If it was sent in 4 months prior it still wouldn't have been published in the gazette. All clubs have to follow these regulations.

I read it as the club did not submit anything to the VCA hence no show.

We are unable to hold a show this year for a few reasons, It's a bit messy, paper work got mixed up at VCA while I was on holidays and didn't get resolved until the end of the year. A lot of political stuff went on that I really dont want to get into on here. It's a shame as we already have BIS and RuBIS prizes alread donated from our wonderful local vet. We will have one for next year thought