Supreme Champion

Dellcara

I hope this is announced Nationally given the amount of people in NSW assuming that July 1st is THE day to go out...!

I think most assumed it to be 1st July .... but the published regulation does state;

A Supreme Championship will not be awarded to animals retrospectively, but an animal will be eligible to be awarded the title of Supreme Champion, if they gain some points towards the title of Supreme Champion (1000 points) after the implementation date of the 1 July 2012.

I am looking forward to seeing some of the top dogs back in the ring, even if only for a day :thumbsup:

BUT please make sure they are in tip top shape, nothing worse then seeing a Top Winning dog beaten by a lesser dog because the older dog is not in good condition.

I am looking forward to seeing some of the top dogs back in the ring, even if only for a day :thumbsup:

BUT please make sure they are in tip top shape, nothing worse then seeing a Top Winning dog beaten by a lesser dog because the older dog is not in good condition.

So agree with the above, i have an oldie that all going to plan is coming out for the day ,he wont have the same masses of coat but is in good coat if not better than many being shown,he is very fit & healthy & sound,His sttitude will be what it is on the day as he has always been a lazy critter if he feels like it but even he is enjoying his weekly show day routine at present

Nahh it's going to be the other way round, lots of old dogs that are past it, beating the fine young dogs.

OK I have to ask what is a supreme champion?

Supreme Champion (10/11)

a) Using the points system as approved by the ANKC Ltd at the time, an animal will

be required to attain the following qualifications to be eligible to the title of

Supreme Champion.

1,000 points, including 3 All Breeds Best in Shows; or 10 Best in

Group/Specialty Best in Show.

Either 3 different Best in Show Judges or 10 different Best in Group/Specialty

judges must be submitted, there can be no repeated judges.

b) The implementation date for the awarding of the title of Supreme Champion be

1 July 2012.

c) A Supreme Championship will not be awarded to animals retrospectively, but an

animal will be eligible to be awarded the title of Supreme Champion, if they gain

some points towards the title of Supreme Champion (1000 points) after the

implementation date of the 1 July 2012.