Dog Rescue Organisation (for Large Dogs) On The Mornington Peninsula?

I'm not sure if you are after a specific breed rescue or not. We cover Melbourne but are concentrated bayside and are an all breed rescue with a particular interest in sighthounds.

We have a lot of adopters, carers and local support down that way, and a drop off point at Mornington.

We have 4 GSD sized dogs and quite often have equipment to pass on to a rescue org. We had a local one in Perth but I haven't been able to find a large breed org on the Mornington Peninsula except the pound and RSPCA. We'd rather support an independant org if it's an option. We're on the other side to Mornington. Do you have a drop off point between Tyabb and Flinders?

Edited by Dxenion

We have 4 GSD sized dogs and quite often have equipment to pass on to a rescue org. We had a local one in Perth but I haven't been able to find a large breed org on the Mornington Peninsula except the pound and RSPCA. We'd rather support an independant org if it's an option. We're on the other side to Mornington. Do you have a drop off point between Tyabb and Flinders?

I will talk to you on FB.