Husky Jasmine Back

Guess who's come back for a 6 weeks holiday?

Alaska's Mum, "Jasmine". Many of you probably remember Jaz. :)

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/190352-wanted-foster-carer-or-rescue-for-huskies-x-3/page__st__165__p__5401168__hl__huskies__fromsearch__1#entry5401168

She seemed quiet happy to see Alaska and Alaska well, she thinks all her Christmas's have come at once and is so happy to see her Mum. :)

I took care re-introducing them as it's been a long while since they've seen eachother but all went well. A bit of bum sniffing, a wee here and there and they were acquainted again. :thumbsup:

Jasmine's owners have gone on a 6 week cruise and I was only too happy to mind Jaz for them. :)

She's 11 yrs old now and still as sweet as the day she left. :heart:

Little Jack was so excited when I told him she was here when I picked him up from school and even more happier, when he saw her at the gate waiting. :)

7247558600_393756f785.jpg

7247559236_e34207dfb1.jpg

7247558532_471cc157d4.jpg

Kisses :heart: :heart: :heart:

7247600294_421dba3b90.jpg

Aw, what a gorgeous old girl :)

I have a bit of an off topic (and probably stupid!) question .. but do mums and pups recognise each other when they haven't seen each other for a while? I've always been curious about that, and have this bucket list wish of one day meeting up with my dog's pups (who would now be about 18 months) and seeing them all together.. (:blush:) but I'm just not sure whether they'd even recognise each other? :confused: From those pics it looks like they have been together forever, but I've just got no idea!

I have a bit of an off topic (and probably stupid!) question .. but do mums and pups recognise each other when they haven't seen each other for a while?

They did. :) At first Alaska wouldn't come out of the kennel because there were 3 strange people standing at the gate but as soon as I took Jaz in on the lead, she came running out of the kennel to greet her and was all of a sudden alot braver and not so shy. :laugh: She becomes alot more confident with her Mum around.

The other day when I was walking her though, this guy was approaching from the opposite direction. He stopped and held out his hand to pat her and for the first time ever she walked forward, tail wagging, ready to get a pat. I was so proud of her. There was a time when she'd sh!t herself in that situation and hide behind me.

I have a bit of an off topic (and probably stupid!) question .. but do mums and pups recognise each other when they haven't seen each other for a while?

They did. :) At first Alaska wouldn't come out of the kennel because there were 3 strange people standing at the gate but as soon as I took Jaz in on the lead, she came running out of the kennel to greet her and was all of a sudden alot braver and not so shy. :laugh: She becomes alot more confident with her Mum around.

The other day when I was walking her though, this guy was approaching from the opposite direction. He stopped and held out his hand to pat her and for the first time ever she walked forward, tail wagging, ready to get a pat. I was so proud of her. There was a time when she'd sh!t herself in that situation and hide behind me.

:cry: happy tears, that's so gorgeous! Mummy love is universal I guess :D