Dogz Forum User Needs A Hand

Steve

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to donate $20 if someone can buy/deliver it, I'm not over that way, and I think that Woolies charges $10 for delivery.

Hey, I'm going to buy and take some stuff tomorrow afternoon, happy to buy some stuff for you if you'd like :)

Could you pls PM me your bank details? I can spare $10 :)

Guest donatella

Can someone who has the addy please PM it to me. I'm at work killing time eyeing off some yum yums on naturalpetstore.com

Steve

I can spare $20 but I am on the move - can I pay to pacers and leave you to see they get the benefit?? Wld be Easiest for me as I already hv that??

Meea

Guest donatella

Ok got the address and there is a YUMMY bag of Taste of the Wild on its way, will probably arrive early next week, they're really good with deliveries. Best wishes :walkdog:

What brands do the dogs eat? Some dogs only do well on certain foods so this could help make sure the dogs get the right stuff.

i asked that and she said it doesn't matter - they eat anything.

Guest Pandii

Im Happy to donate, a few years back DOL helped me in a very big way that I have always been greatful for, Happy to return the favour :)

Bank details please.

Steve

I can spare $20 but I am on the move - can I pay to pacers and leave you to see they get the benefit?? Wld be Easiest for me as I already hv that??

Meea

Yep thats good - Thank you

Julie

Steve - do you know how long she needs the food to cover for, or is it an ongoing thing at this stage? Reason I ask is that food does have a shelf life and if she's receiving lots of food all at once it is likely to run out of date without getting all used up. Can we stagger this?

If delivery is required I'm sure I'll be able to manage a drive over that way, if you need.

I'm not far from Templestowe so happy to do a food delivery from donated money if no-one else is already on it, got a Petstock nearby as well as a really well priced pet supplier so could get some food in bulk? They charge $38 for a 20kg of Bonnie which would go a long way for a couple of little dogs. I'm skint so can't donate much myself, but have petrol in the car and a bit of time on my hands :)

Does she need any bones or raw meat Steve? And does she have any freezer space? I can go have a look at the local market tomorrow morning or next week to see if they have some well priced bones.

O.K. Its only 2 small dogs so I reckon we have enough dog food for now . If we need more later Ill come back and let you know.

Your response has been awesome and you have really made a huge impact on someone who really did need to know others care.

Thank you.

To the person who alerted me to this and made the cash donation to get this started - you know who you are

I hope you know what your actions have done to make someone feel pretty special.

Thank you.

I'm not far from Templestowe so happy to do a food delivery from donated money if no-one else is already on it, got a Petstock nearby as well as a really well priced pet supplier so could get some food in bulk? They charge $38 for a 20kg of Bonnie which would go a long way for a couple of little dogs. I'm skint so can't donate much myself, but have petrol in the car and a bit of time on my hands :)

Does she need any bones or raw meat Steve? And does she have any freezer space? I can go have a look at the local market tomorrow morning or next week to see if they have some well priced bones.

Hold that thought we may need you yet.

Instead of buying up heaps of food now, can we perhaps put some money towards a gift card for a pet supplier close to them that can be used when the current stock of food is spent?