Earthborn Stockists

I buy my roo meat and VAN from a little independent pet supplies place here in Perth. They stock some of the less common bicuits like Canidae, Holistic select etc. They don't have a website but I can check when I go in for supplies later this week. :)

Oh trinabean holistic Select would be super too! Whereabouts is that place?

I need to know as my Mum has moved to Perth with our little family dog Cherry and she can only eat fish based dried food.

Oh trinabean holistic Select would be super too! Whereabouts is that place?

I need to know as my Mum has moved to Perth with our little family dog Cherry and she can only eat fish based dried food.

The shop is called 'South St Pet supplies' on South St in O'Connor (close to Fremantle). Their phone number is (08) 93378599 if your mum wants to check what they stock before driving there. The woman who owns it is really helpful. It is a small shop so they don't have huge quantities of stock but she will order things in if needed.

I've also bought Holistic Select anchovy from Better Pets and Gardens in Bibra Lake. They had to order it in though. :)

I buy the Holistic Select fish or duck from either City Farmers or (usually) Better Pets & Gardens. My local BP&G has always had stock of HS, but I'm further south than Trinabean :)

I've never seen Earthborn in a shop here, have only ever heard of it on DOL :shrug:

Guest english.ivy

Pet Stock across WA sells Earthborn Holistic dry foods.

They only currently have the canine range and the feline range is due to be added to the shelves shortly.

I know this for a fact as I bought some on the weekend :)

Huski tell your mum to contact the Agility Club of WA - they are a stockist and have great service. I get my dogs food from there as does Amypie.

ETA - Just saw you found it, maybe something to keep in mind in the future as the bags are likely cheaper from there.

Edited by RallyValley