Cat Wanted

We are looking for a cat for our work shed. It's basically a 24 hour business with someone there the majority of the time. The cat will be well cared for ( I'll do the worming etc ) and well fed.

Cat would also have access to the heated office and plenty of attention.

We are located near Bathurst and have been unable to find a suitable cat at any of the local pounds, notice boards and the usual places.

Not fussed on what the cat looks like, prefer friendly enough that we can get our hand on it to worm and generally take care of.

ETA: Rural location with no immediate neighbours

Edited by Pav Lova

Guest muttrus

Thanks I'll check it out.

We are also on the hunt for a mouser. We'd be happy to take a couple of cats.

I'm not sure if rescues would consider the place to be a worthy home but it's worth a try.

MOUSER !!! I happen to have an older dog a mere 15 cm tall 3 years old who while living outback would catch 15 mice a night.She only kills them not eat them.I stayed there for a week and I could hear the mice in the walls even blew the lights by chewing the wires in the morning TITTIES proudly displayed her catch.She also warns of dangers with snakes though doesn"t go them (smart girl) She is desexed vaccinated chipped etc and in nsw.

The bonus is she has lived in conditions which were isolated etc so would have no dramas fitting in.My link

I'm not sure if sydney is too far away? There is a cat in sydney that is an excellent mouser (was surrendered for this reason). She is a calico coloured cat, friendly, although a bit of a typical naughty torty and about 3 years old.

I think she is ideally suited to being a farm cat, rather than suburban house cat.

She is overweight from being in the pound for so long.

PM if you want more details or alternatively call Cremorne Vet on 02 9953 1090 and ask about "Ollie"