Hawkesbury Companion Animal Shelter

INVITATION

HAWKESBURY COMPANION ANIMAL SHELTER REUNION DAY 2012

PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR ANNUAL ANIMAL SHELTER REUNION

WHEN: Saturday, 18 August 2012

WHERE: Hawkesbury Companion Animal Shelter

TIME: 9:00am – 11:30am

BRING: Your furry best friend or if you are unable to attend we would love to see your photos and happy ever after stories!

R.S.V.P Not Required

CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU :)

Unconditional love is as close as your nearest shelter

:heart:

Edited by Nic.B

This is a fabulous day! and a great reminder of how incredibly meaningful and worthwhile all efforts are in assisting these lovely dogs and cats into great new homes via Rescue Groups and the Shelter.

Come and have a yummy bacon and egg roll, sausage sandwich, coffee and cake with us, meet kindrid spirits and heaps of adored dogs!

There will be lots of stalls and information on the day, animal welfare organisations, pet needs retailers, dog trainers, groomers etc are all invited and welcome to set up a stall.

If you would like to set up a stall for the day, please contact Shelter Manager, Kellie Colley on 45604644 or email [email protected]

All dogs must be on lead with a suitable handler and dog friendly.

Hope to see you there!

Will post some photos from 2010 and 2011 shortly :)

Edited by Nic.B

Suppose that date is a sat?

Would love to have brought Ozzdog back, he came from there as an 8 week old foster that never left :laugh:

But i work sat, busiest day i can't afford to lose.

Suppose that date is a sat?

Would love to have brought Ozzdog back, he came from there as an 8 week old foster that never left :laugh:

But i work sat, busiest day i can't afford to lose.

Sorry, yes Juice it's a Saturday.

What a shame, I would love to give you a hug :) Love the foster failures!

Perhaps send some pics and a story of Ozzdog and we can display his gorgeous pic and story on the day.

Edited by Nic.B

If there are any DOLers who would like to come to the Reunion Day and need somewhere to stay we have a self contained dog friendly garden flat you are welcome to use :) We are about 15 minutes from the shelter and 20 from Windsor which is lovely on a Sunday :)

Reunion Day 2010

Hawkesbury's first reunion day which was a huge success, just a few pic's added as there are so many:

HPReunionDay2010009.jpg

Lilly, Rescued 4 years ago by Amanda from Lab Rescue & now is a cherished member of their family.

Lilly was found in a drain in the most hideous condition & had been badly abused. The staff thought Lilly would die as she was being brought in. Amanda took Lilly immediately & just look at her now!

HPReunionDay2010156.jpg

Hannah Montana! also known as Aunty Hannah, Adopted in Sept 2010 by the Gorgeous Mighty Mic & Rach. Run free sweet soul :angel:

HPReunionDay2010176.jpg

Edited by Pound List

Big Dog Rescue; Characters! Chica & Kimmy, two peas in a pod!

HPReunionDay2010282.jpg

Paris, in matching outfits with her Mum

HPReunionDay2010550.jpg

The delightful Poppy who reduced me to tears by singing Happy Birthday, & barking the square root of 9! Adopted 11 years ago & simply adored by her Mum.

HPReunionDay2010584.jpg

HPReunionDay2010600.jpg

Angel, adored by her Mum, Adopted with only moments to spare Christmas 2009

HPReunionDay2010866.jpg

Darling Missy, Adopted 13 years ago and adored by her Mum Sue...What a STAR!

HPReunionDay2010966.jpg

Gus! a sweet & darling boy who was adopted 4 years ago by Nicole, Mikayla & Harrison as a bub.

HPReunionDay2010985.jpg

Suzannne with stunning Mozart, who is the coolest cucumber! Adopted in Feb 2010.

HPReunionDay20101075.jpg

Sweet little Booga with his devoted Mum & Dad Jacquelin & Stewart. Adopted in June 2010. What a happy little fellow!

HPReunionDay20101094.jpg

Darling Echo, Adopted from HP & heartdog for Doler Dogmad, what a special, outstanding soul Echo is!

HPReunionDay20101109.jpg

• 1 month later...

Oh I would so LOVE to come and would be there with bells on if I didn't have a stupid broken foot. My Stanley is a Hawkesbury poundy and my first foster failure. Hope everyone has a wonderful day and the weather is kind :)

post-38965-0-86024500-1345171878_thumb.jpg