Dog Shows At Wagga Wagga

raineth

I had it down on my calendar that this Fri, Sat and Sun there was going to be a dog show on here in Wagga.

I went to double check it, and now all I can see is that there is going to be one on in August instead; and I couldn't at all find where I got the idea from that there was one on in Wagga this weekend.

Could ayone clarify for me when the dog show on please?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had it down on my calendar that this Fri, Sat and Sun there was going to be a dog show on here in Wagga.

I went to double check it, and now all I can see is that there is going to be one on in August instead; and I couldn't at all find where I got the idea from that there was one on in Wagga this weekend.

Could ayone clarify for me when the dog show on please?

dog show is on the 3/4/5 august

Thankyou Woodys!

:laugh: I don't know where I got those other date from :o

This coming weekend there is one at Temora, and I think the weekend after one at Harden. So roughly the same area!

hmmm that could be it SSM, I cryptically wrote 'dog show' I didn't write where :)

• 2 weeks later...

Freezing night and early am but sun is out and it is lovely

Group two big was a lakeland and rubig was a border terrier

oh wow I'd love to see a lakeland! I'm hoping to make it over this afternoon.

have you been before Flaves? virtually every other year it has been bitterly cold and raining so we're off to a good start it seems :)

Do you need more blankets or anything?

Last year we didnt come up but we have been three times now it is a ggreat show

Thanks for the offer the cabin we are at is lovely and warm. Great set up really heaps of space to exercise the dogs

I was there with the OH for a bit this afternoon Flaves, I got cuddles from a scottie and an English setter, and admired a Crestie; and just generally stood around looking a bit awkward, but enjoying it all. I was looking out but I didn't see any GSDs!