Agility Lessons Close To Croydon Victoria

Is Action Dogs in Doveton too far? They don't have a waiting list as such, but your dog is assessed in a group and the top 10 get a spot in class. They train on Wednesday nights and have an assessment day coming up in August.

Yes - 36 mins is a stretch, but class finishes at 10pm so there isn't much traffic. There are a fair few drunk/bogan/dangerous drivers around those parts at night though, it can be a tad scarey.

Twice a year I believe. The next one is 1 August.

Thank you. My dog is not quite the required 10 months- next intake, perhaps :)

I think they do them in March and August for Action Dogs. We missed March this year, but are booked in for August :eek:

Twice a year I believe. The next one is 1 August.

Thank you. My dog is not quite the required 10 months- next intake, perhaps :)

I think they do them in March and August for Action Dogs. We missed March this year, but are booked in for August :eek:

Excellent, March sounds perfect for us.

All the best for the assessment!! :)

Edited by prodigybxr

I am contemplating taking Lucy for the assessment! There is a test where they told her - I'll have to ask them to skip that

Hope to see you there megan :) What do they do that you'd need to skip?? Do they see how your dog gets on with others or something?

Are you coming to the agility class with Underdog on Sunday?

Edited by Bundyburger

BM they do a restrained recall where one of them holds their collar, let's go and your dog runs to you. Lucy wouldn't like this and would freeze up. We don't do that sort of thing in class anyway. She's fine with dogs in class - ignores them completely and focuses on her work.

We'll be at underdog on Sunday. They haven't done agility for months so they'll be feral!

BM they do a restrained recall where one of them holds their collar, let's go and your dog runs to you. Lucy wouldn't like this and would freeze up.

They only do this if your dog won't stay, I didn't do a restrained recall as I was confident in my girl staying.

Prodigybxr - I would email and ask when their next intake is after August as this is the first one they've had since I joined late last year.

Edited by tollersowned