Horses & Humans

Lollipup

Great shots, Don't forget with different times of the day in different conditions you can alter the Exposure Compensation to help out with light.

Looks like your enjoying your camera, and what lovely subjects you have to shoot!

Yes this was the middle of the day (I got sun burnt!)I am trying to set aside some time to read all this info and learn how to use it properly. But yes I am very much enjoying it. Just going through some beach shots with the dog I took this afternoon so you will all be seeing that soon lol

Lovely photos. The harsh light in the middle of the day can be really hard to work with. You did a great job. thumbsup1.gif

Oh thanks Snook!

It was hard. The mother had a bright pink shirt on so when she was helping the little girl there was either pink brightness or shadows cast over her. I must have taken about 500 photos to get a few half decent ones :laugh:

Lovely photos. The harsh light in the middle of the day can be really hard to work with. You did a great job. thumbsup1.gif

Oh thanks Snook!

It was hard. The mother had a bright pink shirt on so when she was helping the little girl there was either pink brightness or shadows cast over her. I must have taken about 500 photos to get a few half decent ones :laugh:

Yeah, I'm a bit the same when it's really harsh light. You get them to look one way and they're squinting with the sun in their eyes, get them to look another way and there's harsh shadows on part of them.. lol.. but then working it out is all part of the fun too. laugh.gif

Yes I am very much enjoying it which is the main thing. I think her mum and dad will really like the photos too. They were stoked to come out and have a go on the horsey, some nice photos will be an extra bonus. Hope so anyway because her mum is my boss :laugh:

I am learning lots of things to watch out for next time every time I look through the photos. For example at the beach today I learnt that the horizon is supposed to be straight, not on a 30 degree angle :o