Pit Bull Blitz A Losing Battle For Councils

GeckoTree

Really.........why won't they recognise the APBT......sound's like they are practicing BSL to me?

They recognize the Amstaff, the sub group of APBT bred to a show standard. APBT's that aren't also AST's aren't show dogs, which is why historically they haven't been recognized by the ANKC, make sense?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone had posted this on another thread and I thought it was a pretty good example of BSL not being helpful

:)

thats crap, does any one know if they have repealed any of the bsl laws in the uk that they enacted in 1991?

And then there's Mr Bumble in Oliver Twist (Dickens)

“If the law supposes that,” said Mr. Bumble,… “the law is a ass—a idiot. If that’s the eye of the law, the law is a bachelor; and the worst I wish the law is that his eye may be opened by experience—by experience.”

I'm not quite sure what the 'bachelor' bit means . . . but the wish for the law rings true.

For those who have difficulty understanding Jefferson, maybe try Martin Luther King Jr.

"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws."

Martin Luther King Jr