Litters Due October 2012

Monteba

Litters Due October 2012 :thumbsup:

sheree_e4 - Koolie due October 1st born 2nd October 2 girls 4 boys

SoL - Staffordshire Bull Terriers October 2nd

Elwira - Rough Collies - due October 7th borh Oct 5th 5 girls, 1 boy

BittyMooPeeb - Havanese - due October 10th

Gemelo - aussie Shepherd - due October 15th born 12th Oct 4 girls, 1 boy :rainbowbridge: to one little girl

Missymoo - Cairn Terrier - due October 29th born 27th Oct 6 girls, 1 boy

murmarstaffs - Staffordshire Bull Terriers - born 27th Oct 4 girls, 2 boys :rainbowbridge: to one little girl

Bilbo Baggins - White Shepherds born 28th Oct 2 girls, 2 boys

Edited by Monteba

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. Fingers are crossed that we are due 2 October :) She's not showing too much yet, though she seems more wombatty in shape and she's still quite swollen. She's always amazingly sooky so we can't got by that either.

excuse my ignorance but i'm intrigued, can you explain the dual-sired litter and how that works?

2 sires (fresh) and all pups have to be dna tested.

This is bellas last litter and I would love something from each to follow on with.

Its not 100% that i will get something from both

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

We expect collie rough puppies in the first week of October (around 7th).

This will be the first litter after our Multi.Ch. IDEA Actispoland FCI, and father is Camaro ROCK'N'ROLL. Both parents are HD-A, MDR1+/-, DM N/N, CEA/PRA/KAT-free. All puppies will be probably dark sable, all Degenerative Myelopathy free (by parentage).

• 2 weeks later...

Well, haven't we had a trying time of it!!

At about the 5wk mark, I came in to find blood over Sunny's run. It seemed she had aborted the litter :( An u/s showed at least 2 viable pups in there and her prog level was good so we took her home for some TLC.

She continued to grow :)

and grow

and grow ... I think there's more than 2 in there ;)

We are due next Tuesday, I think she may go a little early. Anyone for a game of guessing blind how many's in there?

Well, haven't we had a trying time of it!!

At about the 5wk mark, I came in to find blood over Sunny's run. It seemed she had aborted the litter :( An u/s showed at least 2 viable pups in there and her prog level was good so we took her home for some TLC.

She continued to grow :)

and grow

and grow ... I think there's more than 2 in there ;)

We are due next Tuesday, I think she may go a little early. Anyone for a game of guessing blind how many's in there?

oh my glory how scary :eek:

I hope she continues with no further dramas