Karma 04.03.2005 - 02.08.2012

Amstaffs4me

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

One whole month since you left us Karma. Your are always on my mind, it feels like forever since I saw you. What I would do to have you back with us for one more day.

My heart still aches I carry your ashes around with me just so that I have you near. I can't bear the thought of you being left out in the lounge room at night by yourself you would have hated that. You sleep on my bedside table each night and each morning I get you up to watch the sunrise with me.

Miss you so much my gorgeous girl the only consolation I have is that you are not suffering in pain anymore.

Sleep easy my Princess :heart:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

3 months without you my gorgeous girl, I think about you constantly. We bought a house, I knew it was meant to be ours! There are wooden carvings of Geckos everywhere and it has a pool. You would absolutely love it... My heart aches for you everyday my princess. miss you more than words could describe :heart:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

8 months today since you left us Karma, It seems so long ago since I last saw you but to think this time last year you were just starting to get sick.

I found a video of you walking with your Daddy yesterday, it was so good to see you again...

My heart still breaks everyday for you baby girl :heart::cry:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Clover
:hug: it's been 18 months for my big red girl today. I always think of you on the 2nd of each month as well :hug:.