Rescued Puppy Needs A Home.

My friend rescued this little puppy from a farmer who was about to shoot her, she now isn't sure what to with her as my friend is unwell but didn't want to see this puppy die. She's believed to be a KelpieXlab. She's vaccinated and can be microchipped. 10weeks. I can offer transport to Newcastle this coming wednesday and to wagga/yass next week as my car is full on tomorrow's wagga trip. my friend is so wanting to fidn this little sweety the best of homes, so if you can fit her in please do, she's lovely and very calm for a young pup.

Her name is Morgan.

Morgan.jpg

Because he was a jerk who didn't desex his kelpie and every dog and its brother visited his house. By the time my friend got there there were two left, a coolie cross and this one, he was going to shoot both she rehomed the coolie girl immediately but no one wants this one and she's stuck with her and she's quite ill and can't train her or give her the time she needs, but she just didn't want to see her die.

Not sure, I'll ask her and let you know. She's advertising her on a few sites but I'm worried someone is going to see Free to good home and just get her without thinking. I can offer transport to Bathurst, Singleton, Cowra or Clarence Town area this week!

Please advise her against rehoming as free to good home or rehoming her without ensuring she is desexed first.

Free to good home adds are exactly where many an unscrupulous person (not saying all) go to amass their animals for whatever unsavoury purposes and some are getting very good at posing as a loving home these days.

The latter is obvious - you don't want her or her offspring becoming yet another puppy producing machine.

Edited by Just Andrea

:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad why carnt people desex their dogs, more little puppies being born just to be shot :cry: and as for the poor mumma dog,how many litters has she had and then seen her babies being shot humans never cease to amaze me. Good luck in finding her a wonderful, loving home and thank you so much for saving her :flower: