Tracking Champion Brag

Karen Bradford & her 2 year old, delightfully happy, silver Standard Poodle, GiDay Bluegum Joey TDX, "JOEY", attained their Tracking Champion, (T.CH.) title this past week end, at IDogs Victoria Tracking Trial at Inverleigh

Karen is too modest to brag, but as Joey's breeder, of course, I am thrilled enough to brag on her behalf

What wonderful news, CC. You must be so thrilled to have bred such a clever kid. It's a tribute to you as well as to his handler. :thumbsup:

Hi Tassie & Hi Sparky

Thanks to both of you for your kind words

I can not think of much that makes me happier than seeing one of the pups I bred happily working & doing well for the handler

Most of the credit goes to the owner/handlers that do such positive training with this very sensitive highly intelligent energetic breed

I consider myself very lucky when I find such wonderful owners

I would be delighted if Jazz & Zipadee's owners got involved with their dPoodles, in any of the performance sports

The dogs will love it & the owners will have fun too

I stay in touch with most of the owners & hope to hear from Jazz & Zipadee's again soon!

I would be grateful for any updates/news you might have too

Please feel free to e mail me privately any time

CC - both of these dogs are really nice dogs (owners are very nice too). I've been really impressed by their personalities and temperaments! Jazz has been competing at entry level in agility - I think he has a couple of passes. Our tracking season has closed but I'll be chasing them up next year when the season starts up again.