Peta, You've Got Your Wings Baby Girl

feher

i run husky rescue, and a lady came to put her dogs into care for 6 months

i put all the cats in the study, and peta (foster kitten) must have escaped

peta jumped out from under the table to play with tarra (husky) and tarra just pick her up a little too roughly, she didnt attack her or anything, and peta struggled, and the lady smacked tarra and tarra dropped peta

peta started spasming, and i picked her up, i thought she had a broken neck or spine at first but she didnt

i wrapped her up as she went into shock, gave her a little drink of water

then it looked like she only had a dislocated shoulder

so i called the other half to come home, but he couldnt, then called my mum, and waited for her to come over, then took peta to the rspca (cos she is a foster kitten, that the young man we are living with was going to adopt once she was desexed)

on the way she started making strange noises, and when we got there the vet there said she had ruptured her chest

they said she only had a 20% chance of survival, but i asked that they try to save her, and they rushed her to the vet central, but she died on arrival

then i had to go and tell the young man who was going to adopt her...

i feel like maybe if i left earlier instead of waiting for my mum to arrive and look after the lady and her dogs, maybe she would be alive

:rofl:

you've got your wings now baby girl, don't be scared

all our love

post-19-1112357521.jpg

Edited by feher

Feher don't you dare blame yourself honey :laugh: , God just needs some of His Angels back earlier as they are EXTRA special and are needed at the Bridge more than they are here on Earth.

RIP Peta

Fly high with your little Angel Wings

:rofl:

Don't blame yourself, the kittens at the bridge needed a special kitten to play with and Peta was chosen.

Get your mum to give you a big hug (always makes me feel better) and know that we are thinking of you.

• 4 weeks later...