44kgs Of Pure Love

Guest muttrus

Guest muttrus

post-33936-0-51785600-1350359022_thumb.jpg

Adopted from the pound 4 years ago and Im still head over heels in love! Of course he has slowed abit with age and takes alittle longer to get him off your lap! I guess no-one ever mentioned he"s not a toy dog

Guest muttrus

post-33936-0-43412300-1350430137_thumb.jpg

I know many people fear the big dogs and when at the pound they are often overlooked.I hear the same things from people all the time worried they need a big yard Its not always the case kane hasn"t been a dog obsessed with long walks or runs sure when he"s there he jogs around but Im often dragging him home or it gets to the point you may as well carry him home ahahhahaa.

He eats the same amount everyday doesn"t bark gets along with almost everyone he meets --unless you"re a skinny man wearing a hat and looking like you"re upto no good!

I guess since owning both kane a 44kg sook and a 1.7kg rodent dog I find the real costs involved come when buying meds or flea treatments the things that go by weight .I see alot of big dogs in the pound so when people come to my house I make sure they don"t leave without meeting kane