Canon Eos 600d

maddogdodge

I had a look at it but it was a little fiddly for what I wanted. All the setting have to be changed on the viewing screen. I went with the 60D in the end because I could change the ISO, shutter speed and aperture with one finger while looking though the view finder. However if you are planning on taking most of your photos on auto settings it would be fine.

I had a look at it but it was a little fiddly for what I wanted. All the setting have to be changed on the viewing screen. I went with the 60D in the end because I could change the ISO, shutter speed and aperture with one finger while looking though the view finder. However if you are planning on taking most of your photos on auto settings it would be fine.

Thanks :) i don't think i would mind that, cause this is only my first DSLR camera... so i a really new to it all

I started out with the 400D which was the entry level camera at the time. I thought it was a great camera to start learning on. The auto functions are good and once you get a bit more confidence and understanding you will want to use the more advanced functions.

My OH has recently got the 650D its only been a out a couple of months and it has a touch swivel screen, its great everything easily accessible at the touch of the screen, I really didn't think I would like the touch screen but I love it. Might be worth a look.

I had the 600D until it was stolen recently. I'm a very amateur photographer and I found it very easy to use especially on the auto settings.

After a lot of indecision I've decided to replace it with the 650D as it has a couple of night programs I think will be useful.

From what I've heard it's a great camera :) I was recently talking about the 600D to a friend who has it, her photos are gorgeous if you want to check them out, ClickIt Photography on Facebook. I think it would make an awesome first DSLR. :thumbsup:

I was actually considering buying it as an upgrade from my 1000D. Still deciding whether to go the extra mile and get the 60D, though. I'm open to and encourgae opinions :laugh: I'm hopeless at making decisions.