Which Brand Show Trolley To Choose?

Stitch

Well I have looked at them all and I think the Aeoleus one is the only one that will fit in the back of my car, be light enough to lift easily and be the easiest to push over rough terrain.

Does anyone have any experience with this brand?

Does anyone showing around you have this brand?

I did have an aluminium one awhile ago bought from one of the suppliers who frequent Durack. Pretty cheap and nasty. The aluminium tubing was thinner than others I saw and it really flexed and moved around if the terrain was slightly rough. The ply top and bottom was pretty thin too. But then I only paid $350 or there abouts for it. Some I see are selling for $500 and hopefully are better constructed using stronger aluminium and fittings. It was ok for what it was.. A second trolley when I needed it and I normally used it for pups or one of the better behaved females - never my boy. It was not my main trolley.

I know with the one I bought, you could change the wheels on it as the supplier said the wheels that came with the trolley were not very good and supplied replacements. Given I think many are out of China, I think you would have to really check on quality.

Hababero Hounds are now selling at Durack and he has them out on display. I think he will be there regularly next year. Def worth a look!

I have had a c-crates one previously and the welding came off the doors after using once!!

I find these ones way better.

I have 2 aluminum trolleys. 1 Vebo and the other is made in Tassie, I can't remember the brand and I'm not about to unpack the car to find out.

I've had the Tassie trolley for almost 10 years and it's still in excellent condition. I think it cost around $600 at the time.

I purchased the Vebo trolley because I wanted a taller trolley. There are a few things I don't like about it.

*they don't use pyramind matting. The matting they use I think would be uncomfortable for the dog. It wasn't glued very well and the dogs have been able to lift and rip it off.

*the ply wood they use is very heavy which inevitably makes the trolley heavier. The Tassie trolley has marine ply and is much lighter.

* the end caps arn't glued well and fall off.

* the aluminium used is thinner.

* the door latches aren't perfectly aligned and takes a bit of jiggling to close.

You get what you pay for and I do think the Vebo trolleys are good for the price.

One thing I do have to say about ALL trolleys. The swivel wheels should not be at the push handle end. I find if I push it the other way around I have much better control.