What Wierd Stuff Does Your Dog Do With You?

Little Gifts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just thought of something else he does and I think it out-grosses everyone here.

He likes to steal my dirty underwear and suck on them. It took me a while to work out what he was doing because he was hiding them in his bed :rofl:

au contraire labradork - this isn't my story but i was there when the incident was discovered - very recently used tampon sucked to within an inch of its life by an old and unembarassed sbt. owner of said tampon, which was previously in bathroom bin, remains totally mortified by this incident. we can only assume sbt had been exposed to too many vampire movies as a pup.....

Guest Labradork

I've just thought of something else he does and I think it out-grosses everyone here.

He likes to steal my dirty underwear and suck on them. It took me a while to work out what he was doing because he was hiding them in his bed :rofl:

au contraire labradork - this isn't my story but i was there when the incident was discovered - very recently used tampon sucked to within an inch of its life by an old and unembarassed sbt. owner of said tampon, which was previously in bathroom bin, remains totally mortified by this incident. we can only assume sbt had been exposed to too many vampire movies as a pup.....

I have heard of a simliar thing happen with pads in the bathroom bin :vomit:

eta

Except they were eaten :rofl:

Edited by Labradork

Guest Labradork

Oh I had another weird dog thing happen today...

This afternoon I caught Oscar squatting over the water bowl (outside), having a poo. I managed to shift his bum just in time so that he missed :rofl:

Edited by Labradork

Tilly (Kelpie X):

- loves having her paw held and stoked when she's going to sleep. If you don't do it correctly she takes her paw away and gives it back to you repeatedly until you get it right :laugh: .

- wants the gas heater put on in the mornings, even when it is around 22 degrees. She makes sure you are following her down the hallway, then she moves her front paws up and down as if she is dancing until you turn on the heater.

- is not a morning dog...she is always sleepy and very mellow in the mornings and doesn't really "wake up" until about 10am-ish. At all other times she is very active and alert, but never in the mornings.

Jessie (Stumpy tail cattle dog X)

-I joke that there are "two Jessies"...she is a completely different dog (not in a good way) when she is around my mum. I find that pretty weird!

Rusty (Kelpie):

- loves pushing against the back of one of the lounges. He is so strong that he actually shifts the lounge, so quite often when you come home the lounge will be on an angle.

Guest Labradork

Grosser oh I hAve grosser.... when my son was about 18 months he was running around nudie in the backyard and decided to take a dump. Dog whipped in and slurped it up, cannot get the moment out my head.

:rofl:

That made me laugh out loud.

Guest Labradork

Ammo does this weird thing where you'll sit on the ground cross legged and he'll put his head in your lap and his butt up in the air and happily sit like that for ages.

:laugh:

Ammo is such a cool name.

Guest Labradork

I have thought of another thing, which happened just now...

Frankenpuggie follows me every time I go to the toilet - even if I get up in the middle of the night.

Poppy doesn't really do any weird things (apart from opening cupboards, drawers and the fridge). Not yet, anyway.

I have thought of another thing, which happened just now...

Frankenpuggie follows me every time I go to the toilet - even if I get up in the middle of the night.

Poppy doesn't really do any weird things (apart from opening cupboards, drawers and the fridge). Not yet, anyway.

Pugs are called velcro dogs for a reason ;)