Yarra Valley Kc

experiencedfun

There were a lot of scratchings, but in general the judges did do things quickly.

We were all out of there before the worst of the heat hit and the dogs were all very well taken care of.

This, agreed!

I think a good amount still turned up for Group 1! Bit of scratching here and there, but not as many as I'd would've expected! But have to say many of the Group 1 dogs, despite the heat climbing, looked so good and handled the heat very well! Was particularly impressed!

The ring steward and judge for today was on the ball, and ensured all dogs were in shade and kept cool while waiting their turn!

Had no problems today with both my dogs and would do it again, but in saying that, it was outdoors, and the gazebo provided great shade for the dogs and they were cool the whole morning!

However.... if the show was indoors..... it would be a whole different story! I'd hope the next 2 shows at KCC with Toy Group indoors, it doesn't get hot!

There were a lot of scratchings, but in general the judges did do things quickly.

We were all out of there before the worst of the heat hit and the dogs were all very well taken care of.

This, agreed!

I think a good amount still turned up for Group 1! Bit of scratching here and there, but not as many as I'd would've expected! But have to say many of the Group 1 dogs, despite the heat climbing, looked so good and handled the heat very well! Was particularly impressed!

The ring steward and judge for today was on the ball, and ensured all dogs were in shade and kept cool while waiting their turn!

Had no problems today with both my dogs and would do it again, but in saying that, it was outdoors, and the gazebo provided great shade for the dogs and they were cool the whole morning!

However.... if the show was indoors..... it would be a whole different story! I'd hope the next 2 shows at KCC with Toy Group indoors, it doesn't get hot!

There is nothing in the schedule that Toys are inside although usually a couple of groups are. I wonder if we will all be outdoors for the 3 New Year shows, does anyone know if the new lights are going to be up and running for the twilight shows? If some are indoors, anyone know which groups?