52 Weeks For Dogs 2013

Panto

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fallen behind badly :( there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the days at the moment.

Haven't been taking many photos lately so a pretty poor selection from me I'm afraid...

17/52 - Archer (rescue) - already on trial :thumbsup:

8735092274_0175b01a28_c.jpg

Archie Archer Arch by Gertrude139, on Flickr

18/52 - Sakura (rescue) - :( sadly still not much interest in her. She's so sweet, such a cuddle bum with people and dog social to boot. Sadly the crosses always take longer than the more pure looking ones.

8733994037_68688cb3ef_c.jpg

Sakura by Gertrude139, on Flickr

19/52 - Athena - This was our first go at sledding, Athena is a natural and we had heaps of fun.

8735143458_71e9a641c9_c.jpg

Athena by Gertrude139, on Flickr

hankdog - Jake's agility set up is great! No wonder its a favourite spot, after the couch of course!

Impatiens - I really like how the over exposed one came out as well, beautiful light and shadow on Harvey's face.

Weibritty - The second pic of Clay with his mum also cracks me up :laugh: I wonder what he was thinking.

tlc - :birthday: Cooper! love love love the first shot - did you ask them what the wind tasted like or something? :) Also like the pic from the week before with your OH and Cooper Clown :laugh:

Great photos everyone, looks like there really is only a few of us left now.

A couple from me.

IMG_6382_zpsa3eb23c2.jpg

IMG_6387_zps67104ad8.jpg

IMG_6471_zps4844ff07.jpg

IMG_6462_zpse040dd9e.jpg

Cooper Look at Moiiii

IMG_6450_zpsb92b940b.jpg

Edited by tlc

I'm still here, although still a few weeks behind. :(

hankdog - what a face, so lovable.

impatiens - love the first pic of Harvey (autumn leaves) and his soulful eyes in the 2nd pic are adorable.

gertrude139 - great pic of Sixx, love the name.

tlc - having a hard time picking which one I like the most as they are all lovely, but I think I like the third pic a little more.

Clay - Week 18/52

Clay decided the plants needed a little pruning!

8778651233_5e75f4ae66_c.jpg

JackC - feel free to join in when you get your pup.

Cool, didn't know you could join half way through, so its just a photo a week and name it logically like "name #/52"

I can't use Flickr at work as its linked to facebook so will join the join during my lunch break :D

I've got 22 photo's already of him I could back date them for the last 22 weeks or just start from week 22?

Yep just a photo a week is all that is required. If you already have some pics of your pup just post them, we love puppy pics.

tlc always spoils us by posting more than one pic, so if you want to post more than one, go for it. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing pics of your new pup.

Yep just a photo a week is all that is required. If you already have some pics of your pup just post them, we love puppy pics.

tlc always spoils us by posting more than one pic, so if you want to post more than one, go for it. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing pics of your new pup.

No worries, I first met Koda at 4.5 weeks and now he is 7.5 so will post 3 pics covering those "weeks" tonight

The more the merrier I say! Would love to see some puppy pics...

Especially since our resident thread puppy doesn't look like a puppy anymore :eek: Weibritty when will Clay's growth spurt stop!? I can't believe how big he is!

Impatiens - Harvey looks very comfy on that chair and I'm loving the first shot in the Autumn leaves.

hankdog - great expression you have captured of Jake

tlc - the 3rd one and the last one are my fav's, Cooper is such a character he just has to be different :laugh:

The more the merrier I say! Would love to see some puppy pics...

Especially since our resident thread puppy doesn't look like a puppy anymore :eek: Weibritty when will Clay's growth spurt stop!? I can't believe how big he is!

Impatiens - Harvey looks very comfy on that chair and I'm loving the first shot in the Autumn leaves.

hankdog - great expression you have captured of Jake

tlc - the 3rd one and the last one are my fav's, Cooper is such a character he just has to be different :laugh:

I know, he is growing up so quickly. Nearly 6 months old now and lost all his puppy cuteness. Although when you see him move and play, he is still a goofy puppy. He looks big in the photos but isn't any bigger than other Wei's his age. He has a bit more body/bone on him, which I think makes him look bigger and he still have a little more growing to do. :eek:

Here is Clay with his new buddy Buzz. This pic was taken about 10 days ago and Buzz is a week younger than Clay. They are both making their debut in the show ring in a couple of weeks time.

8797282658_2095e4bd54_z.jpg

Yay new peeps! Look forward to photos!

Clay does look huge in that photo, what a beautiful boy he is and his buddy is pretty cute too! Look forward to hearing how his show debut goes! Good luck!!

Gertude139, ou have Cooper pegged! There is always one that bucks the system!! I took him for a photoshoot on his own the other night and he was the perfect model and I mean perfect, he posed, he did everything I wanted him to do. :laugh:

Hers a shot from the shoot, I used my new 85mm lens on my 6D its pretty awesome!

untitled1of1-3_zps585ae3b7.jpg