52 Weeks For Dogs 2013

Panto

Gertrude, I can tell you now if you get that combo all Canon you WILL NOT be disappointed!! Sounds like a good price too. Is the 24-70 the f/2.8 or f/4?

Corie thanks for the link and Butch looks adorable!

f/2.8, I really want a 2.8 :)

If you can get the mk iii with f/2.8 for $5300 Aussie stock thats a bargain. Make sure it's Aussie stock as I know JB deal in Grey now.

Yeah I checked, all the in store stuff is Aussie, the grey is only online sales.

hankdog - love both pics of Jake, he's a handsome little fella :)

tlc - Tully really is very pretty

JackC - not long now!

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:laugh: all four have amazing eye lashes and if I don't trim the they just grow and grow. I don't let them get any longer than Tully's are now. You would never think that cutting them off completely would make a difference. I found out the hard way one day when clipping my youngest he moved slightly while i was clipping around his face and bam his lashes got in the way and I cut them really short, so I had to do the other side shot too, he looked like a different dog. :laugh: they don't take long to grow back!

JC, is puppy home yet?

tlc - love the head tilt pic of Cooper.

Those pics of Tully are gorgeous too, and her eyelashes, :eek: I've never seen eyelashes that long.

JackC - Koda is so cute. Love the Black Tri Aussies. There are quite a few Aussies at my local obedience club.

corie - Butch has a sweet face and those eyes are so expressive.

hankdog - love the light effect on the first pic of Jake.

Clay Week 20/52

We had another club Funday recently and we placed 2nd. Very pleased with his obedience. Clay thought his ribbon tasted nice after having a chew of it. :laugh:

8785558946_550016f69b_z.jpg

Good boy Clay! :cool: He's starting to grow into those lovely long legs!

corie, I love Butch's eyes in the second shot. :) It sounds like he's settling in really well!

JackC, Koda is sooo cute! Those little white paws!!! :love: Really looking forward to more photos - though I'd guess you're a bit busy right now! :laugh:

Wow those are great eyelashes tlc! Aww, poor sad Tully - she's usually so happy!

Nice b&w shot of Jake, hankdog.

Catching up...

Week 21 - a failed attempt at panning but I sort of like it anyway. :)

8866832326_91d5c33a02_z.jpg

52-2013-21 by nzalis99, on Flickr

Week 22

8866227591_7cb0745443_z.jpg

52-2013-22 by nzalis99, on Flickr

I've been having internet explorer problems - don't think it likes me and the feeling is mutual!

Having to restart the computer half a dozen times until it loads up can't be doing much good. :( I've just downloaded Chrome so :crossfingers:

Koda is well thanks, he is back home now, doing good. First night was little tough on him with the thunder, he was up allot having a howl, I'm trying to get him outside by himself every now and again today so he understands when he is out there and the door is shut not to whinge as it wont get him inside

Koda! :love: :love: :love: That gorgeous little face! He's really making himself comfy too! :)

A pair of beautiful portraits, Gertrude! :thumbsup: April is definitely focussed on something there and Mischa has lovely eyes!

Mishka is very beautiful Gertrude, what breed is she?

She is an Alaskan Malamute x Siberian Husky, I think she is very pretty :)

I think Mishka is very pretty too :D That fur just screams 'softness' at you. What breed is April? (I'm sure you've mentioned it earlier on in the thread :o)

Koda has the most beauuuutiful face JackC, I can't stop staring at his eyes!

thanks corie, These are not part of my weekly thing but thought i'd share, I have an inner ear infection and was all dizzy this morning so to help me sleep I went outside and curled up with koda in his extra large outside bed for 1/2hr this morning :D

8955624738_e492080851_b.jpg

DSC_0173 by jackclague, on Flickr

Edited by JackC

Mishka is very beautiful Gertrude, what breed is she?

She is an Alaskan Malamute x Siberian Husky, I think she is very pretty :)

I think Mishka is very pretty too :D That fur just screams 'softness' at you. What breed is April? (I'm sure you've mentioned it earlier on in the thread :o)

Koda has the most beauuuutiful face JackC, I can't stop staring at his eyes!

April is an Akita. She's not mine, sometimes I take photos of rescue dogs, she is one who has just arrived into rescue. If I could she would be mine though...

Koda is very very cute, I hope you are feeling better soon JackC.

tlc - guess what I got tonight :happydance2:... it's charging :D

Edited by Gertrude139