Polite Paws Dog Training

Maddy

I know Lisa from Polite Paws - mostly through the internet but we have also met face to face. Truly passionate and knowledgeable with regards to dog training. She has a great online store as well.

I ordered something from her in July, last year. She said it would be in by September. Waited until September (it didn't arrive) and then tried to contact her about it- and now, despite previously prompt replies, she isn't answering emails. The last email I sent, I asked if I could just have a refund but no reply to that, either.

It's been six months so I think I've waited long enough.

Lisa is a good friend of mine, and is great to order from :) I ordered some flea treatments just last week, they arrived within a few days and she wasn't even mad when I forgot to make a payment till the next day :D

She's helped me out various times, knows her stuff and I would recommend her to anyone. Despite the fact she is a purely positive trainer, and I am not, she is the ONLY PP trainer I can have interesting discussions with, without it degrading into attacks.

What you have stated is not correct and I would recommend you delete it. If you have issues with her, then address her directly rather than posting publicly on a large online forum.

And just for the record, for anyone reading this, polite paws has responded to every email and offered a refund more than once. Why HA is saying this isn't the case is beyond me? Especially considering that Polite Paws has provided HA with below price items previously, due to rescue work that she does..