What Did Your Dog Eat Today?

Blackdogs

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, Woo had a portion of Barf patty morning and night.

She also got a few more liver treats than planned as one of the grandkids who visited today loves feeding her treats. :o He was climbing up onto the table to get them for her. Two at a time only, while she waited patiently for him to get them and took them ever so gently.. It was so cute we didn't have the heart to stop it too soon! :)

Tomorrow morning will be a chicken neck breakfast and the barf patty will then be divided into 4 meals instead of three after that. Hopefully that will counteract some of the excess treating today. :)

Apart from a bit of cold 4 legs for dinner my husky surprised me while I was out by returning the wallet he stole from me many months ago! I had looked everywhere for it including all through the yard, it must have been outside somewhere because the notes are dirty and look very much the worse for wear, but hey it's $40 I didn't know I had so that's a score! :thumbsup: Most of my cards had since been replaced but I hadn't gotten around to replacing my medicare card yet so I was stoked to find it in among all the stuff I thought was gone forever, not sure how to explain the bite marks in the corner but oh well I'm happy he would deign to return it at all :D

Hahaha, he was helping you save! My Medicare card has a nice big tooth indentation in the corner too, Saxon got hold of it when it arrived in the mail before I even got to put it in

my wallet *rolly eyes*