Need Dog Friendly Accom.1/2 Way To Sydney

Canine Coach

G'Day

I would be most grateful for any up to date reccomendations/contact info., for dog friendly accomodation within very easy access to Hume Fwy,

Location would be (approximately), 1/2 from Melbourne to Sydney, near Hume Fwy.

I need something that will allow dogs inside. If there are choices, I would prefer a more "upmarket" place.

Please feel free to E Mail me directly, if you wish

Thank you!!

Have a look for southern highlands accommodation on Stayz. I think there's several upmarket places. I also believe there's a DOLer who has a farm stay accommodation somewhere in the southern highlands, too.

The Highlands is only about 1.5 hours from Sydney. Way past anywhere half way.

You could look around Canberra/Queanbean area. Smack bang in the middle of both Melbourne and Sydney

Huh? Canberra is only 3 hrs from Sydney...

I'd say around Albury would be halfway- that's where we stayed when driving from melbourne to Sydney. We found a dog friendly b&b, was ages ago tho can't remember the name sorry.

The Jolly Swagman at Holbrook. They have two dog friendly rooms. Very comfortable. Not sure but I think it is a max of two dogs inside.You would need to call and check.

I have stayed here. Not exactly upmarket but very nice, spotlessly clean and absolutely lovely owner/manager. You must book and specify the dog room though. I was in a bind coming back from Sydney as my male Dally (aka Romeo) romanced his breeder's girls so much on our trip TO Sydney that they all promptly came into season :laugh: It was a last minute booking coordinated by Mr TSD from Melbourne and the room was all lit up with the heater on for my late, late arrival.

The Jolly Swagman at Holbrook. They have two dog friendly rooms. Very comfortable. Not sure but I think it is a max of two dogs inside.You would need to call and check.

Just found a number for them. (02) 6036 3944.