Very Proud To Work With This Young Lady, Should Be More Like Her.

gwp4me

interesting - McAfee wouldn't let me go there! said it's a risky site. And, after getting a virus recently because I clicked on my Adobe update* (normal practice), I'm not risking it.

It sounded great as I've too written a young reader novel about friendship, trust and sharing between a dog and cat - and the city of Barcelona (of course!).

* re the virus - as way of warning. McAfee said what 'they are doing now' is embedding virus into software link updates. They said don't now click on the update links, that is when you get a message from Adobe or Java that an update is needed, ready. They said instead go to the Adobe, Java websites and get the updates direct from them. What 'they' do is freeze the machine, paralyse it, claim there are a squillion viruses then say you need to pay for updated software virus to clean the machine. As soon as I saw this I knew what had happened. And they had immobilised my access to McAfee (the norm) so I couldn't check online. I realised I was the fool as I clicked on virus scan - should've looked more clearly at the info (had McAfee logo - again what they do). Apparently, people panic and pay - that's how they get the credit card details. Phew for me! :eek: