80kg Rottweilers - Is This Legit?

Simply Grand

Sorry but it concerns me adding another dog when the sibe is so young. It's about to hit the really challenging stage of adolesence

I know, concerns me too. I don't think they realise what they are in for with her as she gets older and bigger. She'll be losing her puppy licence with other dogs too which worries me because she doesn't back down to warning signs from other dogs and can be very in your face.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but it concerns me adding another dog when the sibe is so young. It's about to hit the really challenging stage of adolesence

I know, concerns me too. I don't think they realise what they are in for with her as she gets older and bigger. She'll be losing her puppy licence with other dogs too which worries me because she doesn't back down to warning signs from other dogs and can be very in your face.

mmmmm warning bells ringing here now you mention the sibe they have now is a "IN YOUR FACE" type, if they were to get another dog I would suggest another Sibe, the reason I say another Sibe is they know their own & how far they can push the boundaries. They would also look at the opposite sex tooo

mixing two dominate type breeds can spell TROUBLE

Edited by murve