Melbourne Pet Expo, Who's Going?

whitka

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will depend on how many margaritas are consumed tomorrow night if I can be bothered getting up in time to go :laugh:. I am so indecisive about wanting to go.

Judi yeah I think we ran in the same demo teams a few times. I was tempted to take harri along just for a run, just so I could use his Afa membership the once for the year seems I paid it lol. He is not keen on running indoors though :(.

Hi everyone, so thanks to Melbourne Animal Rescue I've just won a ticket, and as of right now I don't know if I can go yet, I don't have plans but I won't drive on my own and can't afford flights.

So if I can't find someone to come with me, I'll be offering my ticket here, is anyone interested? (I'll let you know ASAP)

That last pic with the bernese mountain dog :laugh: Sure looks worn out!

Was Zeph the really large male with a lovely broad head there sunday arvo? If so I saw him :) I was going to ask about him and see if I could find out who bred him but everytime I went past there were people enquiring. The whole place was pretty busy!

I really liked the show, bird exhibition did not have much variety but the dogs and cats had a good amount :)

Daughter and I had a great time at the Expo today. We met some lovely Dolers and got to smooch their beautiful dogs :) Thanks!

We enjoyed watching the Flyball - the dogs just loved it and were so excited waiting for their turn.

Saw some beautiful cats too. We really enjoyed ourselves :)