Show Us Your Tattoo's!

Guest _MADCAT_

Guest _MADCAT_

Hey all,

I bit the bullet today and after 5 hours I got my outline done of a Pheonix. :)

I've wanted a tattoo for 5-6 years and decided after a really really bad run in life the last few weeks that I needed to do something truely for myself. So I decided to finally get my dream, a tattoo!!

img7729z.jpg

Once its healed and I save up a bit more I'll be getting it coloured. :)

So I'm just wondering if anyone else has any tattoo's and if your willing to post some pictures!!

Guest _MADCAT_

Pretty sure there is a huge tatt thread already if you do a search

I did! Maybe it didn't want to show up on my phone? :( sorry!

Guest muttrus

MMM painful for sure ---I have my sons name on my ankle quite a few back pieces and a potrait of my cat on my thigh .

I got my first tatt 21 years years ago by a well known tattooist then by his son of course the talent is huge now and the colours a lot better I can"t afford much work done now but hubby gets free hand now and then.

I must say there are a larger number of women getting inked now --------------------Remember anyone with coloured work keep up the suncream to keep them looking their best My are grey wash.And due to their location and the clothes I wear they are covered but I remember when I was in the shower in labour the nurse"s did admire my work but I think mostly shocked as it was so unexpected to see me then see me with all the tatts hahahhahah

Lovely tatts everyone! biggrin.gif

I had my 2 done a hundred years ago when they weren't fashionable. Went with a girlfriend to get our first ones done.

I have often wanted a couple more, i always wanted to get a small redbelly snake done on the underside of my wrist (im into red and black) and snakes tatts are quite symbolic. I have often also thought about getting a diabetic insulin dependent id tatt as i don't like any of the medical alert jewelry.

Anyway here are the two Ive got.. a redback spider on my butt (yes i know weird but ive always had a thing for them laugh.gif and they are red and black) Theres also a very funny story about it as well, And my other one I have on my boob and its Chinese for mind, body and soul. Well I hope thats what it means! laugh.gif

Excuse the stretchmarks, I didnt have them when i first got my tatts embarrass.gif

post-11918-0-07420900-1360875219_thumb.jpg

Over the years I often forget i have that redback tatt unless the subject comes up like it has in here lol

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Most times I forget that I even have a tattoo until someone points it out because it's at the back of my lower neck so I never ever get to see it really.

Mine says "La vita e bella" which means Life is Beautiful in Italian. Don't know why italian but just loved how it sounded and it just felt right.

When I feel crap or am just having a bad day, I can always remind myself that life is beautiful(in it's own ways)biggrin.gif.

Here's a relatively fresh pic of me and my puppy 2weeks ago!

post-47624-0-02982100-1361182305_thumb.jpg